Delicious and nutritious on a plate!
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 1 small handful flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 200g packet of organic black bean spaghetti
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs mint leaves
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup finely shredded snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Drain spaghetti and place in a salad bowl.
- Add in pumpkin seeds, mint leaves, poppy seeds, snow peas and broccoli.
- For the kale dressing, place kale, parsely, mustard, oil, water and vinegar in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well
Note: extra dressing lasts one week refrigerated in a glass jar. Put it on anything! Goes great with chicken.