Sweet potato chips with avocado aioli is the perfect snack or side dish. Gluten and dairy free and full of goodness.
- 2 organic sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 avocados
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (we use Coconut Magic)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut thinly into chips.
- Melt coconut oil and add 1/4 tsp. salt and the paprika. Toss potato slices to lightly coat.
- Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 40min or until crisp, flipping chips once at halfway point to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile add the avocado, garlic, salt, pepper and basil in the blender or food processor and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Once the chips are golden brown remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Dip in the aioli and enjoy.