Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate with this Chocolate Granola.
You all know I love to create powerhouse breakfasts to kick start the day. It is the one meal that no matter what you should never skip and always try and jam pack it with so much good stuff that your mind and body sings and the rest of your day flows.
You are going to love this.
- 1 cup oats (gluten free or a good quality)
- 1 cup buckinis
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven at 140 degrees.
- In a large bowl add oats, buckinis and shredded coconut.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and cinnamon. Mix until well coated.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour through the mixture along with the rice malt syrup or coconut nectar. Mix through well, until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture evenly across it.
- Place it in the oven and cook for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Once cooked leave on the bench for 3 - 4 hours to cool down. Stir mixture to break it up and add the cacao nibs in.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, greek yogurt and berries.