Talk about a beautiful why to start the day. This anti-inflammatory breakfast is jam packed with goodness. Such as:
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in Turmeric and is known for it's powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Mushrooms are an amazing source of vitamin D and Vitamin B2 & B3 which can help boost your metabolism. Plus they are amazing for boosting the immune system.
Asparagus is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and brain booster.
Ingredients: Serves one
- 2 - 3 whole eggs (scrambled)
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- Sprinkle of cracked pepper
- 1 cup rocket or spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 avocado
- 5 sprigs of asparagus
- Himalayan salt (to season)
- chilli flakes (to season)
- In a fry pan with oil, fry the mushrooms until soften. Place aside.
- Add more oil and fry the asparagus with chilli flakes and salt.
- Whisk your eggs and scramble in a fry pan.
- On your plate serve the rocket, topped with mushrooms, eggs, asparagus and avocado.