One thing I am grateful for today, is the ability to turn a seed into a pudding.
Chia seeds are a staple in my diet, they are high in fiber, omega 3 and protein so are perfect for smoothies, sprinkled over salads or to make pudding.
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup of pureed blackberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 up coconut yogurt
- toppings - berries, nuts, seeds, or shredded coconut
- In a blender puree the blackberries.
- Add the coconut water and chia seeds and mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl or container and place in the fridge for 3+ hours.
- When ready to eat, mix through the coconut yogurt and top with what you desire.
- Beautiful for a snack or breakfast.