As soon as the weather warms up, salads are on the menu. This salad is beautiful and makes so much. It has quickly become my go to when entertaining or preparing my food for the week ahead.
- 1 Chinese wombok (chopped)
- 1 cos lettuce (chopped)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/2 cup balsamic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Chop and grate all the salad ingredients and add them in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad before serving.
- Serve as a side dish and enjoy.