What a way to start your day, or end your day for that matter. This Herbie egg salad has the perfect balance of green leafy. Good fats being the avocado, dressing and bacon. Protein being the egg and bacon. And carbohydrates being all the vegetables to keep you going for hours.
If you need a quick meal this is perfect. I prepared 4 at once and stored them in containers so they were ready to go.
- 1 cup Mixed leafy greens
- Fresh herbs - coriander, basil, mint, etc
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin or sweet potato
- 2 spoons of roasted nuts and seeds
- 2 rashes bacon
- 4 radish (sliced)
- 2 poached eggs
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to garnish