When a chocolate recipe turns into a delicious fudge slice you just roll with it, and this is the end result.
Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Perfect alternative if you have a sweet tooth or for the kiddies lunch box snack.
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup almonds
- In a pot on medium heat, melt the cacao butter.
- Add the cacao butter, cacao powder, almonds and rice malt syrup to a food processor. Blend until well mixed and a the mixture is clumped together.
- Line a tin with baking paper.
- Press the mixture into the tin and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Cut into bar size pieces and store in the fridge.