The title really does say it all. This is hands down the yummiest chocolate I think I have ever made. Use the base and add any other flavours you like. Some of my favourite are nuts, rose water, orange water, peppermint oil, vanilla essence.
This choccy is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Rice malt syrup is the main source of sweetener and this is a great low GI option.
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- Melt the cacao butter in a pot on the stove top. Once melted measure a cup and pour into your food processor.
- Add the cacao powder and rice malt syrup to the food processor, and any other flavours you may want.
- Blend for 2 - 4mins or until well combined.
- Pour into chocolate holds and freeze for 1 - 2hrs.
- Once they are firm, pop out of the moles and place in a container in the fridge.
- Because there is no coconut oil in this chocolate it is shelve stable. Meaning you don't even have to store it in the fridge if you don't want to.