Often these go hand in hand. When our energy is low this can lead to a low mood or visa versa. There is a lot we can do to boost our energy levels and raise our vibrations which we will drive into today. Because at the end of the day we attract the energy we give off. So if we want a positive life and an abundance of energy we must start by spreading good vibes, and with low energy and mood this will be a struggle.
Like anything this will take some work but there is a combination of things you can do to start raising your vibration. Today we will look at nutrition and lifestyle.
- Oatmeal - Yep it is full of nutrients, particularly our B vitamins which make us happy and energetic so start your day with a beautiful bowl of oats.
- Green tea - will help decrease oxidative stress plus help regulate your blood glucose levels allowing you to maintain your energy.
- Avoid highly processed foods - these foods are dead, meaning they give us no nutritional value. We want foods that are alive so we to feel alive.
- Lemon Water - It's important to be hydrated because it provides energy and clarity, and the lemons provide vitamin C, electrolytes, and antioxidants. It is amazing way to detox the body and begin your day.
- Eggs - They are an amazing source of vitamin B's (which give us energy and boost moods) and are rich in iron and proteins. Eggs will definitely provide a boost of energy for you.
- Goji Berries - Yep these little power house berries are known for providing energy, boosting the mind and your moods. Grab a handful or two, throw them on your oatmeal and whella.
- Meditation - Through meditation you can minimize the effects of stress on your body.
- Exercise regularly - Think of all of those beautiful endorphins that get flowing when we exercise. Find an activity you love and do it as often as possible.
- Get social - This is one I am personally shocking with. I am more than happy to spend my days working and nights sleeping. But the minute I see my friends and family I feel amazing. Even if you don't feel like it, go for a walk and have a good catch up with a buddy.
- Sleep like a baby - A good nights sleep directly effects your moods, energy and judgement. So make sure you are getting a sufficient amount of sleep daily. For me that is 10hrs of sleep per night.
- Get outside - It's important to feel the fresh air on your face, breath it in and ideally get some sunlight on your skin. This is amazing for physical and mental health.
- Avoid the news. This was a game changer for me. I used to watch the morning show every morning and of a night the news. Then I realised just how stressed it was making me. The moment I stopped, life got better.
LASTLY VISUALISE THE NEW YOU!
Visualisation is so incredibly powerful. Without knowing where we want to go and the person we want to be, how on earth can the universe have our back and help us get there? We need to visualise multiple times a day. Picture what we want and focus on getting there. Within seconds you will feel energised and more eager to keep moving forward. You will naturally start or continue to feed your body and mind what it wants, because your desire will get stronger and stronger.
Good luck and share this with any friends or family that can benefit or help you along your journey. We can't do it together, we all need a wonderful tribe.
For more information or help overcoming illness or living your best life click here.
My initial consultation involves an in-depth look into your history and condition. This will go from up to an hour. It is then followed with a plan on the best way to move forward from a nutritional and lifestyle perspective based on your personal experience.