After a stunning long weekend spent away with friends its safe to say Mac and I are looking forward to a home cooked meal. Can you relate to this after eating out every meal, normally foods you wouldn't eat at home and often paired with a sneaky cocktail or two?
Here are our plans this week to get back on track and feel amazing:
- As soon as we land we went straight to the supermarket and did a little food shop. Stock your fridge with a load of fruits and vegetables and even some coconut water to replenish the electrolytes.
- I always travel with a greens or 'super food' powder and continue taking this for at least a week after I get home. Often when we are away I never quiet get in as many greens as I would eat when I am at home so I find this really helpful to top up those much needed nutrients.
- Green smoothie, green smoothie, green smoothie. Obviously we will be drinking a lot of green smoothies this week. Again this is the best way to stock up those greens and get my supplements in.
- I am having a meat free week. Although I love meat, it is definitely slower to digest and this week all I want is quick digesting foods.
- I always start my day with lemon water but after a weekend away I will often put a touch of apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper in. This will help speed up my digestion and get this firing.
- Lastly it is so important to get back into your routine, especially when it comes to movement. Exercise daily even if it's just stretching or a brisk walk.
Good luck getting back on track and remember if you need extra assistance you can click here to work one on one with me.